Saturday, February 19, 2011

♥happy valentine♥

Valentine's Day this year had something special ... ...
Ha ha ha ~ ~ also has a surprise ...
Never mind ....With biisss ...
Also has 7 more months ...
I hope we will be a lifetime together ... mmuackzzzz ~ ♥

Thank you for your rings and watches ...
This is what I received this year, the most precious gift ...
I do not know that you will send me these ...
You showed me I was really happy ...
Tears flow ... but I do not want you to cry in front ...
Because you do not want to see me cry ...
The same is true ... I do not want you to see you cry ...

Ring on behalf of the trap firmly ....
I will treasure ... not to get it .... this is my promise to you ... ♥
xiiao ben & xiiao sha
xiao c & danny
jeskie & jiang
May our love ...
Forever ...
This is our promise ....
Promise me oh

1 comment: